Sunday 14 December 2008

A Busy December Weekend

Saturday the 13th marked my 29th birthday. I am officially in the last year of my twenties. We played with Brogan all day, and then on Saturday night, Nick insisted on having a date night. (I was sad to leave Brogan behind. I wanted to take him with us!) So, my mom and aunt babysat Brogan while Nick and I enjoyed a tastey steak at Texas Roadhouse. Afterwards, we went out for a drink (well I had a Sprite) and a delicious brownie dessert at Granite City.

I played with Grandma. Happy Birthday Mom!

Nick and Brogan got me some gorgeous pink/peach/orange roses and a beautiful bracelet that has my birthstone (Blue Topaz) and Brogan's (Saphire) in it. It's a bracelet that can keep adding different stones to it in the future. I love it!


Then today (Sunday the 14th), we had the GreatAmerica Children's Christmas party. This was Brogan's first encounter with Santa, and he didn't even run the other way when he saw him. :) This was Brogan's very first gift from Santa. He gave Brogan 2 new rattles, one that looks like a telephone and is the perfect size for Brogan to hold onto himself. He loves playing with them!




Brogan, Santa, & Mrs. Claus. Picking up Brogan's present from Santa


Brogan's 1st gift from Santa. I love my new rattle!


No comments: